“……Every effort should be made to strengthen and develop pastoral care for the family . . . in the certainty that future evangelization depends largely on the domestic church. “– (Pope John Paul II)
What is a Family Life Unit?
The Family Life Unit (FLU) is:
- An outreach of the Archdiocesan Family Life Commission (AFLC)
- Operating within the parish
- Responsible for its own administration, programmes delivery and limited programme development.
Purpose of the FLU?
- To promote of marriage and family life programmes that help families function effectively throughout the parish, community and vicariate
- To organize programmes for families in need through research
- To track parishioners’ assessments of events and commit to constant improvement
The Key Roles of the FLU
FLU Media Gallery
In the News
Taken from Catholic News, Sunday March 4th 2018. Page 20